RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

I've given in to the fad...

I don't know why, but I told myself I was going to open a book from the Twilight series. At the risk of being totally sucked in, like every other teenage girl right now in the country, I didn't see myself enjoying books like that. However, I am a sucker for Harry Potter. Over Thanksgiving break, a group of my friends, all of whom have either already seen the first movie, or read the books, decided it would be funny to take me to see the most recent installment. Mind you, I haven't read the books, nor have I seen the first film. They dragged me kicking and screaming into the theater, fuming at the fact I had just spend eight bucks on something I had told myself to stay away from. I bite my tongue for saying this, but I actually enjoyed it! If I don't over analyze the concept of it all, which by the way is totally creepy and weird, I'm rather sucked in! I hate giving into fads, but I think over break I'm going to have to lock myself in a room and buck up and read the books. And for all you die hard fans who will know what I'm talking about, I'm officially a member of Team Jacob!

0 comments: