RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

My Last Post

I have been wondering what will become of Drag your feet as the semester winds down. Think of the possibilities, maybe Drag Your Feet 802 will be stumbled upone by some great blogger who will in turn pay Megan Josh and I for the name and all of its contents. Wishful thinking huh? Well no matter what happens it has been fun for me to find things that will keep people occupied. And in a way I was able to procrastinate for homework. For now though, I think I will put the power-blogging on hold. At least until I have time to update one regulalry, so long for now..

1 comments:

Tristen Adams said...

I would wish the same for Chad Lebowski...but the percentage chance is exponentially lower..

Tristen Adams said...

I would wish the same for Chad Lebowski...but the percentage chance is exponentially lower..