RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Google needs to get its mind out of the gutter...

I always find it amusing what Google can come up with as it trys to complete my search with the most popular answer. Here are a few that I was shocked about and some that I found hilarious.

I type in "How to", the top 4 searches include
1.how to tie a tie
2.how to kiss
3.how to get pregnant
4.how to lose weight

I type in "How do you," the top 3 searches include
1.how to know you know if a guy likes you
2.how do you know if a girl likes you
3.how do you get pregnant
and my favorite, 4. how do you solve a problem like maria.

I type in "100 ways," the top searches include
1. 100 ways to die
2.100 ways to say i love you
3.100 ways to annoy people
4.100 ways to get kicked out of walmart.

1 comments:

chiKa said...

hahaah how to get pregnant?...I didn't know people old enough to get pregnant needed an explanation..but ok. I liked this post it was really interesting.

chiKa said...

hahaah how to get pregnant?...I didn't know people old enough to get pregnant needed an explanation..but ok. I liked this post it was really interesting.