RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Hilarious Headlines

I less often than I should, read the news paper. And when I do pick it up to read, I usually only skim over articles. The only way that will get me to actually consider reading the whole thing, is if the title catches my eye. Below are some article headlines that are unintentionally humorous (and for the record, these titles would make me want to read on):

Many Antiques At Senior Citizens' Sale

Goldfish Is Saved From Drowning

Thieves Steal Burglar Alarm

Robber's Description: Man, Possibly A Woman, Definitely Ugly

Voluntary Workers Strike For Higher Pay

Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers

...and the list goes on and on. For more Hilarious Headlines click here and I promise you will waste plenty of time.

1 comments:

Taylor D. said...

haha I love sites like this. Something about laughing at people just makes the day go by that much faster. Thanks for the post!

Taylor D. said...

haha I love sites like this. Something about laughing at people just makes the day go by that much faster. Thanks for the post!