RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

THE easiest way to wast time...

Ok, so I have a confession to make. I am obsessed with Snood. Has anyone ever heard of it? If you have then I think you can relate to my problem, if you haven't you MUST download it and see what I'm talking about.
Whenever I don't feel like doing anything or just feel like having an excuse to be on my computer, I play snood. I don't know why its so addicting! Quite honestly its not that great of a game. The object is just to group three or more of the same funny looking faces to ultimately get rid of them all in a certain amount of time. I've become so addicted, I have to delete it from my computer for a period of time, and then re-download it when I'm sure I can't live without it any more. Pathetic I know... Follow this link to maybe become addicted yourself. This is your warning though!

1 comments:

laurax said...

i used to have this obsession. Snood was my groove. It's kinda harder on a laptop since you dont have that added mouse power for aim... sounding like a nerd? probably because i'm a huge one.

laurax said...

i used to have this obsession. Snood was my groove. It's kinda harder on a laptop since you dont have that added mouse power for aim... sounding like a nerd? probably because i'm a huge one.