RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Should I delete my Facebook? ...that is the question..

Recently I have been trying to limit the time I spend on Facebook. My goal is to only log on no more than 4 times a day. When I sat down and thought about it, I usually log on about 4 times and hour. How scary is that! And when one of my suite mates this past weekend decided that he was going to delete his Facebook account, I shuttered at the thought. When told us that he was going to make this drastic move, I instantly doubted him. How can anyone delete their Facebook? Personally it is a way for me to keep in contact with some of my friends that are in other countries, and family in other parts of the world that are hard to keep in touch with otherwise. I could NEVER think about life with out Facebook. How pathetic am I? Do other people feel this way? However, at the same time, as I think about how much time out of my day is consumed by Facebook it honestly makes me sick. I wonder about how much homework I could have been doing, or other, more productive things. For now I think I'll keep it, but I'm really going to crack down on how many times I log in a day. I challenge you to do the same!

1 comments:

Tristen Adams said...

While I totally respect the effort, I am way too addicted to facebook to totally get rid of it. I am not even at the point to attempt such a terrifying thing!

Tristen Adams said...

While I totally respect the effort, I am way too addicted to facebook to totally get rid of it. I am not even at the point to attempt such a terrifying thing!