RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Confessions of a VTer...




Being a Vermonter myself (pronounced ver-MON-er), there are many activities that I enjoy with my Vermont friends, that I have a hard time admitting to out of staters. Some people just don't get the idea of going out on a 4-wheeler and drive through as many mud puddles as you can find. This image above is an actual picture from one of my muddin' experiences. I, for the record, was a passenger in the tow truck. I may be hard core, but not enough to drive! I'll save that for the boys.




One of my second favorite things to watch is tractor pulls and demolition derbys. Imagine sitting at the county fair in 85 degree heat (which I did this summer) and watching tractors blow smoke and make loud noises.... ahhhhh music to a redneck's ears! (Not that I'm a redneck, cuse I'm not i swear!) A few of my friends have really gotten me into it, weird i know. Some of these pictures are actually them pulling. And the third picture is a shot from the demolition derby, another one of my guilty pleasures. I encourage all you non-Vermonters to get out and experience some of these crazy activities! And did I mention all the crazy people that are there as well...



0 comments: